Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloweeeeeeeee!

Halloween is so great. It's the best holiday ever. Can't beat it. Candy. Costumes. Scary movies. Of course the scary movies are on in full force the weekend before Halloween. It was a great opportunity to see cheesy old movies/stupid new sequels I've never seen before/wouldn't pay to see and revisit my faves. So that's what I was doing all weekend-lounging around scaring myself.

There's only one bad thing about watching 8,420 scary movies over the course of two days-your next door neighbor might drop by unexpected to show you the costume he put together for a Halloween party that night. And you might open the door without checking first, see a horrifying ghoul standing there, scream, jump up and down, slam the door, make your husband run in from the other end of the house to see if the baby is still alive, realize that the ghoul kind of looked familiar, open the door and face your neighbor, and have to apologize for being a pussy. That might happen.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Chag said...

Before kids, my friends would drop over to my house for Horror Film Festivals the weekend before Halloween.

Now I get to watch Dora's Halloween episode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home