Thursday, October 19, 2006

Creamy Goodness


I have a confession to make. I've been eating whipped cream. Out of the can. Several times a day. It took me a week, but now it's gone.

I found it in the fridge at work. A while back someone had brought fruit and this delightful, whippy topping. The fruit? Long gone. The topping? Still there(heh. WAS. Now it's gone.)

I thought back to lazy childhood summer days of ice cream and whipped cream straight out of the can. You know, you could do that as a kid. Looking around and seeing no one, I gave a cautious little "sppflpt" onto my finger. Delicious.

Things went this way for the rest of the day. I would find excuses to sneak into the kitchen. By the end of the afternoon, I was shooting it directly into my mouth.

Today, as I polished off the rest of the can into a coffee mug to eat with a spoon, I realized how much I'll miss seeing that little Land of Lakes Indian chick, and shooting the white sploogy goodness into my mouth.

Maybe I'll take the empty can home to get high off the nitrous. Whipped cream-the gift that keeps on giving.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger braiding mommy said...

Sounds delicious... thanks for the tips. I hadn't thought about thigh-highs... but thats a good idea.

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Jenny said...

Stolen whipped cream out of the can.

It doesn't get more hedonistic than that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home