Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cheese!


He smiles for pictures now! And can pick up little pieces of food and feed himself! Next stop, college. I can't believe he's already this big! Eight months ago all he could do was cry and look around.

(In case you were wondering, this picture was taken like four months ago even though I posted it yesterday)

I snapped this picture with the camera phone this morning at Denny's when we sent off the in-laws. I'm so sad they're gone. They live pretty far away, and they're so awesome. This year we've gotten to see them on three occasions, which is pretty good, considering they live at the end of a 10 hour drive.

But how CUTE is he, really!?!?

4 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Jenny said...

So, so dang cute!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger braiding mommy said...

Oh god... it actually did go ok, but there was lots of drama leading up to their first meeting. My parents are very laid-back, but his are a different story - especially his mother. My parents were invited over for Thanksgiving (along with my sister-in-law's parents, who have never been to their house in the seven years my sister and brother-in-law have been together)... we'll see what happens - which I will be sure to blog about.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Mom101 said...

Answer: Off the cuteness scale and into the abyss.

Is that right? Did I win?

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Hippie Mama said...

Mom101-yes, good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home