Friday, July 28, 2006

Oh, the funny

Sometimes I discover a website that I fall in love with immediately, and devour during all of my spare time until I tire of it. TuckerMax.com is the one I'm currently digging. He's offensive and hilarious, and a great writer. He actually put up a "guide to writing" because a lot of people have written to him to get tips. Since I'm all about trying to get started writing again and breaking through the writer's block, I'll put the link up here.

Check out the hilarity! Read some of the stories. You'll laugh while trying to convince yourself it's not funny because you aren't a bad person.

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger mb said...

hee...

He's one of my dirty little secrets too.

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home