Thursday, June 22, 2006

Vax

I'm not going to post over the next few days, probably until the middle of next week, because I'm working on a big post about vaccinations.

The question of to vaccinate or not to vaccinate has been one of heated debate in the Hippie Mama household, and one that it seems everyone has a different opinion on. I've taken my quest for information to the pages of the internet, and there is a LOT of crap out there to slog through. There is biased information on both sides of the argument. There are things I want specific answers to, but can't seem to find.

1) Studies show that vaccines can cause autism, but it might just be coincidence. Where are the studies that show how many autistic kids haven't been vaccinated? Maybe every kid that has autism has been vaccinated?

2) An exact list of what vaccinations my child will get and when, how many of each, etc., and which of these may not be necessary. This information is sort of easier to find, but hard to organize, so I hope to do that.

If anyone knows of any good websites to help me, or other bloggers who have done this, let me know!

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

OMG! Thanks for posting about that. I just had a convo with my brother-in-law about this topic, and I'd love to see what you come up with.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger jennster said...

i was JUST talking about this with someone the other day! can't wait to read your post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home